With the cost of fuel generally believed to be a fleet’s largest operating expense, procurement of a trusted fuel partner that effectively meets your needs is serious business. Unfortunately, it can be just as confusing as it is serious, with what may seem like a myriad number of factors and details to consider. For example:
- Number and type of vehicles in your fleet
Numberof drivers and their job purpose—service techs, sales, delivery, etc.
- Route distances drivers travel per week/month/year
- Fuel budget and how fuel bills are paid
- Methods currently in place to track fuel usage and their effectiveness
- Controls currently in place and their effectiveness